One of the largest independent parcel service platforms in the world, UPSers.com is also the official employee login portal. It employs thousands of people who ship items back and forth to customers every day. The UPSers.com website serves as a human resources hub for the international shipping firm.
As the largest U.S. packing and shipping firm, they do rather well for themselves. Effective human resource management across the organisation is made possible by this useful tool. Employees and vendors of UPS who are impacted can visit the UPSers.com website.
UPS employees can use any of the many products and services the firm provides. Gathering tickets, obtaining spreadsheets, verifying pay information, overseeing benefits, staying up-to-date, etc. Only current and former workers of UPS, Inc. in the United States are allowed access to the official UPSers login page. If you are able to, please visit www.upsers.com on the web.
- In the summer of 2007, UPS celebrated its 100th anniversary since Jim Casey, the son of Irish immigrants, founded the company on August 28, 1907, in a Seattle living room with his partner Claude Ryan.
- The iconic brown packaging, inspired by George Pullman’s sleeping car, was chosen over the initial choice of canary yellow because it does not show dirt.
- In the 1920s, UPS started shipping orders and formed United Air Express 80 years ago, which resulted in a merger with Curtiss-Wright. However, after the stock market crash of October 1929, UPS suspended air service until 1953.
- To keep the internal temperature low, UPS trucks have white roofs, which may not be noticeable on the road. The company has also introduced a new fleet of energy-efficient hybrid vehicles.
- Today, UPS serves 7.9 million customers daily and delivers over 10,277 pieces per minute, which amounts to more than 14.8 million pieces every day. The company’s website, www.ups.com, receives 10 million online inquiries daily. UPS has also been recognized as the Most Socially Responsible Company for Sustainability, Philanthropy, Education, and Employment, marking another remarkable achievement for the company.